2005: Bachelor of Engineering (Hons), Massey University
- 2011 to present: Process Development Engineer for DMV-Fonterra Excipients
- 2008 to 2011: Process Support Technologist for Fonterra Co-operative Limited
- BPW Hawera member since 2010
- Young BPW Convenor for BPW Hawera from 2012 to 2014
- Editor for BPW Hawera newsletter 2013 to 2014
- South Taranaki SPCA Op shop – Empawrium since 2012
Born and brought up in Hong Kong, I used to be a real ‘city chick’. Since moving to New Zealand in 2001, I have found myself falling in love with the green, quietness and the community closeness of New Zealand. I believe in giving back to the community and that is the reason why I volunteer for SPCA and am involved in BPW.
Professionally, I am an engineer and love playing with numbers. During private time, I enjoy having a few nice New Zealand gewürztraminers (one of the best in the world) and reading. I also always find time to travel around to experience different cultures (and food).
Having been involved with the young BPW circle locally, I am looking forward to taking this role to a national level and working with the experienced BPW national executives. I am passionate about making a difference and hope I can be a voice of the young BPW.