1988-2000 – Chartered Account – New Zealand Society of Accountants
1985 – Bachelor of Commerce – University of Auckland
2018 – Contract Consulting
2012- 2017 – Abuse Prevention Services – Treasurer and Project Work
2005 – 2011 – Management Toolbox Limited – Commercial Manager
2002-2005 – Fletcher Building Limited – Remuneration Services Manager, Group HR Projects
1996-2001 – Carter Holt Harvey, Team Leader – HR & Payroll Systems Projects. Manager Performance Improvement (Kenleith Mill) Business Analyst.
1995-1996 – Goodman Fielder (NZ) Limited – Internal Audit and Legal Compliance Manager
1985-1995 – Deloitte (and predecessor firms) Auckland, London & Zambia. Consultant, Audit Manager, Staff Accountant.
– Governance and strategic thinking.
– Sound knowledge of management and financial accounting including payroll
– Strong systems skills and computer literacy>
– Customer focussed.
– Staff management, people development and coaching.
– Experienced presenter with strong facilitation skills.
– Project Management Skills
– Outgoing with high energy levels, like to get things done.
– Enjoy training others and upskilling teams
– Set high standards and meticulous in record keeping.
– Cope well in pressured environments and tight deadline delivery.
– Highly competent in picking up the pieces where processes and systems have fallen away and no in-house knowledge remains.