Administrator – Waste Management, Kerikeri
Certificate in Travel, Tourism and iATA Fares and Ticketing – Quantum Education
– Member of BPW Doubtless Bay for 14 years
– Founding Member
– Treasurer BPW Doubtless Bay 2006 – 2008
– Vice President BPW Doubtless Bay 2010 – 2014
– President BPW Doubtless Bay 2014 – 2016
– Coordinator Pink Ribbon Appeal 2013 – 2014
– BPWNZ Regional Meetings
– BPWNZ Conference 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014
– BPWNZ Executive Secretary 2017 – 2019
Having been in the role of Executive Secretary for the past 12 months, I have enjoyed the challenge of learning new skills, meeting members, becoming more familiar with and promoting the aims and goals of BPW.
I believe it is important to be a positive role model and help to provide a supportive environment for all generations in both our communities and our organisation.
I look forward to the opportunity of being able to continue in this role contributing to working towards the goals of equality, empowerment and economic strength for the women in our country as part of BPW NZ.