Membership: 1996 to present
Committee: 1999 to 2007
Vice President: 2006 to 2007
BPW Awards: Medal from BPW International : Beyond 2000: Helping women help themselves: 2005
BPW NZ Federation:
Young BPW Representative: 2004 to 2005
Attended Congress in Switzerland, 2005
Andrea Panther – Her Story:
- Andrea joined BPW Kaitaia in 1996 having been encouraged to come along by her mother Jan Maclean, an existing member.
- In 1998 Andrea was involved with Kaitaia’s Art 2 Wear Show held as part of the Avocado Festival. Over the last few years she has worked as production manager for the show.
- Actively involved in BPW Andrea has attended most National conferences.
- During 2004 she researched and presented a ‘student loans’ remit, that was voted on and passed at
Kaitaia’s Conference in 2005.
- Andrea attended the Congress in Switzerland in 2005 where she was presented with a medal for BPW
International: Beyond 2000: Helping women help themselves (with environmental community problem solving project at Ahipara).